Hosting a victorious candle party is not rocket science. You have to get ready a lot of things before hosting a candle Party and consider me it’s a Hectic Task. But Don’t worry we at Liteblue are always here to help you in Every case So , Here are seven easy steps to getting a free candle shopping spree:
So just follow these steps and you are good to Go,
1. Select a date and time that works for you and your friends.
2. Make a list of at least 30 people to invite. Invite people from all aspects of your life: work, friends, family, acquaintances, neighbors and people you know through your children or spouse. Only about 30% of the people that you invite will make it to the party, so always over invite. Don’t assume that everyone you invite will come. A booming candle party has at least ten guests in audience.
3. Provide your guest list with addresses to your candle consultant at least two weeks before your scheduled date. Your candle consultant will create and mail the invitations for you. Your candle consultant may also provide the ability to e-mail invitations.
4. Many people who cannot attend will still want to place an order. Use the catalogs that your candle consultant gave you to get those outside orders. Outside orders will boost your show sales and earn you more hostess credit. Also ask those that cannot attend if they would be interested in hosting a show of their own. There are always benefits for the original host at subsequent parties that are booked.
5. Call all of your invited guests two days before the date of the show to remind them of the date and time. People get busy and forget. They always appreciate a reminder.
6. Don’t stress over the food and drink for your party. A unbeaten candle party needs lots of guests, not lots of food. Pick up a bag of chips, some dip, and maybe some cheese and crackers. Serve water, soda and, if you like, wine.
7. Shop, shop, shop! You earned your free hostess shopping spree, half-price items and special hostess offers, now enjoy them!